Knitted Flat Wire Copper Mesh Scourer Pads, Abrasive Cleaning Polishing Copper Scouring Balls, Scrubbers
Detailed Product Description
Copper Scourer Scrubber
Copper scourer or scrubber is an excellent ally when cleaning your home and a great option to clean our dishes or cutlery as well as our vitroceramic hob, enamel or chrome surfaces without scratching them.
Being a noble, durable and recyclable metal, it is an ideal alternative to synthetic fiber scourers.
Features of the copper scourer:
- 100% copper scouring pad (copper, whose symbol is Cu, is a noble metal -such as silver or gold- that can be part of a very high number of alloys (bronze, brass, pewter, etc.).
- Copper is a durable metal because it can be recycled an almost unlimited number of times without losing its mechanical properties.
- Copper has very good ductility and malleability. It is a soft, non-abrasive metal.
- Not suitable for Teflon or other non-stick surfaces.
- Copper scouring pads are hygienic.
- These scouring pads are oxidation free.
- Copper scourers do not produce sparks by friction.
How to care of the copper scourer:
- Rinse after each use, drain and allow to air dry.
- To remove any bacteria, it is recommended, from time to time, to boil the scrubber.
- Store in a dry place.