Payment & Shipping Terms:
Wedge wire screens are widely used in a wide range of applications to separate solids from liquids.
Advantages wedge wire screens offer when compared to other types of screening include:
• The wedge tapered opening becomes progressively wider increasing dewatering efficiency
• Non plugging, unlike mesh there are only two contact points to retain particles
• Slot sizes ranging from .001 to 0.500
• Durable and capable of carrying heavier loads without support structures
• One piece construction
• Flexibility in forming fabricating and shaping
• Wide range of materials
• Low maintenance easy to clean
Our wedge wire screen baskets serve as centrifugal liners which require external supports and also self-supporting balanced baskets for the centrifuge manufacturers. These wedge wire screen baskets are more complex than the other types of screens requiring extra strength to withstand the stresses of centrifuge dryers. These baskets are typically used in mineral processing for coal, potash, salt, sand, pulp,paper and a variety of chemicals. They are also used for refuse removal from oil and gas drillers.