Payment & Shipping Terms:
Wedge wire screens are widely used in a wide range of applications to separate solids from liquids.
Advantages wedge wire screens offer when compared to other types of screening include:
• The wedge tapered opening becomes progressively wider increasing dewatering efficiency
• Non plugging, unlike mesh there are only two contact points to retain particles
• Slot sizes ranging from .001 to 0.500
• Durable and capable of carrying heavier loads without support structures
• One piece construction
• Flexibility in forming fabricating and shaping
• Wide range of materials
• Low maintenance easy to clean
Wedge Wire Screen Cylinders, Stainless Steel Profile Cylinder, Cylinder Screens, Johnson Screen Cylinders
Wedge Wire Screen Cylinders
Wedge wire screen cylinders can be manufactured in almost unlimited height and diameter with the wire running circumficial or long-slot rolled to the I.D. or the O.D. of the cylinder. These wedge wire cylinder screens can be manufactured for stationary/static processing or can be driven on trunions for a rotating effect on your materials.
Our stainless steel cylinders can be used in food processing, waste water filtration, pulp and paper as well as mineral processing applications. Wedge wire or profile screen half cylinders can be added to an auger or screw press to separate solids from liquids in food, waste water, minerals and industrial grit/chips from coolant.