Payment & Shipping Terms:
Wedge Wire Screen Header & Hub Laterals
A collector/distributor uses a header pipe or a hub to which several screen tubes are attached in order to enable excellent collection or distribution of a gas or a liquid within a medium without wall effects or channelling in order to maximize efficiency.
Hub laterals can be designed for disc head vessels enabling the system to collect completely to the bottom of the vessel. Header laterals designs are also available for flat bottom vessel distributor or collector applications. Systems can be designed to accommodate side, center, top or bottom inlet piping.
Integral backwash systems can be designed for any hub and header lateral for fast effective and efficient cleaning. Connections of the laterals can be flanged or threaded. All systems are designed for effective liquid or solid retention in a wide range of applications including exchangers, clay and sand filtration applications, carbon towers and power plants with water systems.
Our experienced engineering group designs each system to provide even distribution or collection, and to avoid flow/pressure concentrations.
▪ Ion Exchange
▪ Clay and Sand filtration applications
▪ Activated Carbon Towers
▪ Chemical Catalytic exchangers
▪ Industrial Softeners and Demineralizes
Key Characteristics and Benefits:
▪ Provides uniform, effective distribution and collection
▪ High open area, non clogging surface
▪ Available in a variety of designs to accommodate side, center, top or bottom inlet piping.
▪ Integral backwash systems available for fast effective and efficient cleaning.